Have a desire to help out with the festival, but don’t have the availability to make a long-term commitment? While SOFD is always happy to welcome new members to the committee, there are plenty of SMALL ways you can be a BIG help during festival weekend.
The following is a list of short-term volunteer opportunities. If you or your organization would like to assist with any of these needs, please contact SOFD today for more information!
- Stage Assembly Crew – Tuesday, August 9; Load at 5:00 PM at DPW; Setup at 6:00 PM in the Huntington Bank Parking Lot on Main Street
- Chair Setup Crew – Wednesday, August 10 at 6:00 PM in the Huntington Bank Parking Lot on Main Street
- Assistants for Sound System Setup & Takedown – Before and After Stage Events Thursday-Saturday, See Schedule
- Raffle Ticket Sales – Prior to and During Festival, Must be 18+
- 50/50 ticket sales – During Stage Events, Must be 18+, See Schedule
- 5K Route Pointers – Saturday, August 13 from about 7:15 AM to 8:45 AM, Meet at Maddie’s Park for Route Placement
- Information Booth Attendants – Friday-Saturday, Various Times Available
- Trash Pickup & Bag Changing – Friday-Saturday, Evenings and As Needed